Through the Zafirovski Executive Education Program, Macedonia2025 together with the Kellogg School of Management (KSM) provides scholarships for Macedonian leaders to the globally renowned Kellogg Executive Development Program. Macedonia2025 signed an exclusive agreement with the KSM and launched the new and exciting executive development program that enhances the competencies and performance of the Macedonian leaders and contributes to the further development of the Macedonian economy and workforce. KSM is part of Northwestern University, whose school of business is ranked first in the world, according to Economist’s survey for 2017. Furthermore, KSM’s school of business is ranked third in the United States and second in the US Employer survey.
The program consists of three weeks at the Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University and additional opportunities for: mentoring, networking and experiential learning. Zafirovski Executive Education Program is offering scholarships for the following two programs:
This intensive program focuses on the environment in which business operates, the key functional areas of management, the development and implementation of corporate and business unit strategy and the promotion of organizational learning. With a finger on the pulse of business, Kellogg ensures the curriculum keeps pace with the ever-evolving challenges and complexity of executive leadership.
If you’ve recently assumed enterprise-level responsibilities or are poised to do so, this immersive professional development experience will help you assess the impact of your leadership skills on your organization, prepare you to create markets, drive growth and equip you to lead your organization through the challenges and opportunities of the 21st-century global marketplace.
The Kellogg School of Management and Macedonia2025 have a common interest in providing and delivering executive education to business leaders from Macedonia. Macedonia2025 wishes to express gratitude to the Kellogg School of management and the Robin and Mike Zafirovski Foundation for supporting the Macedonia2025 Executive and Leadership Development program.
Through the Zafirovski Executive Education Program, Macedonia2025 hopes to:
- Inspire the next generation of business leaders in Macedonia
- Stimulate economic development by helping to promote Foreign Investment and assisting in the promotion of export development
- Provide access to globally recognized executive education training
- Ensure these executives become role models for future generations
- Educate and mentor business executives and to support economic development through future business leadership – a long-term investment in human capital
- Build a stronger future for Macedonia
- CxOs/ Senior Executives with 10+ years of experience for Executive Development Program
- CxOs/ Senior Executives with 15+ years of experience for Advanced Management Program
- Applicants should be endorsed by their CEO
- Applicants should be strongly motivated to be part of the program and give back to the country and Macedonia2025
Please contact us for any further questions or inquires.
All relevant information regarding the application process will be made available in the Open Call.*