The Zafirovski Executive Education Program of Macedonia2025 in partnership with the Kellogg School of Management (KSM) provides scholarships for Macedonian business leaders to the globally renowned Kellogg Executive Development Program. The program aim is to enhance the competencies and performance of Macedonian business leaders and contribute to the further development of the Macedonian economy and workforce.
The program consists of three weeks at the Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University and additional opportunities for: mentoring, networking and experiential learning. Zafirovski Executive Education Program is offering scholarships for the following two programs:
This intensive program focuses on the environment in which business operates, the key functional areas of management, the development and implementation of corporate and business unit strategy and the promotion of organizational learning. With a finger on the pulse of business, Kellogg ensures the curriculum keeps pace with the ever-evolving challenges and complexity of executive leadership.
If you’ve recently assumed enterprise-level responsibilities or are poised to do so, this immersive professional development experience will help you assess the impact of your leadership skills on your organization, prepare you to create markets, drive growth and equip you to lead your organization through the challenges and opportunities of the 21st-century global marketplace.
In the most recent rankings of U.S. business schools, Kellogg is ranked second by The Economist, sixth by U.S. News & World Report, and third by Forbes. In addition, Kellogg MBA has consistently been ranked No. 1 in Marketing by U.S News & World Report. Furthermore, KSM’s school of business is ranked third in the United States and second in the US Employer survey.
Macedonia2025 wishes to express gratitude to the Kellogg School of management and the Robin and Mike Zafirovski Foundation for supporting the Macedonia2025 Executive and Leadership Development program. The Kellogg School of Management and Macedonia2025 have a common interest in supporting the business leaders to further advance career-wise and privately, thus positively influencing the economy and society. Through the Zafirovski Executive Education Program, Macedonia2025 fulfils its mission to help create a prosperous economic climate and a “stronger nation”. In particular, the program is intended to:
- Inspire the next generation of business leaders in Macedonia
- Accelerate economic development by educating and mentoring business executives and promoting human capital growth
- Promote leadership development, inspire and improve entrepreneurship in Macedonia
- Provide access to globally recognized executive education training
- Promote executives to become role models for future generations
- Build a stronger future for Macedonia
- CxOs/ Senior Executives with 10+ years of experience for Executive Development Program
- CxOs/ Senior Executives with 15+ years of experience for Advanced Management Program
- Applicants should be endorsed by their CEO
- Applicants should be strongly motivated to be part of the program and give back to the country and Macedonia2025
Please contact us for any further questions or inquires.
All relevant information regarding the application process will be made available in the Open Call.*