Macedonia2025’s second Ohrid Hi-Tech Excellence Camp has ended Ohrid, July 16, 2022 – Macedonia2025 held the Ohrid Hi-Tech Excellence Camp for the second time, in the period from 10-16 July. Sixteen young people aged 10 to 15 from the country participated in the Camp, as well as young people of Macedonian origin from the USA,…
Ohrid Hi-Tech Еxcellence Camp is a weeklong program that takes place in Ohrid, North Macedonia. Participants follow a curriculum delivered by certified STEM lecturers, with the aim of further developing their coding and robotics skills. The program delivery focuses on modern, highly effective teaching and learning methods, consisting of both theoretical and practical sessions at the medium/advanced coding and robotics levels. Participants work in groups or in pairs to complete a customized project, and receive a certificate for program completion.
The program is aligned with the mission of the organization to build strong partnerships and linkages worldwide. We are dedicated to building strong partnerships and working together towards building a stronger nation. We represent a platform for all Macedonians around the globe to unite and join our efforts in supporting the economic and democratic growth of Macedonia.
This program, in particular, aims at providing an opportunity for Macedonian youths from all over the world to create networks, to establish friendships, strengthen and build on native Macedonian culture, explore local nature and our cultural heritage, and experience Macedonian cuisine and specialties. All this, while students improve their coding and robotics skills.
- Improve high-tech skills (coding and robotics);
- Promote greater enrollment of youth, and especially young women, from disadvantaged socio-economic backgrounds in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics);
- Establish connections and networks among young Macedonians living in North Macedonia and young diaspora members, and support cross-cultural exchanges between them;
- Establish and strengthen the connection of young diaspora members with their homeland, developing their sense of giving back to our homeland/community; and
- Interact with some of the top leaders in the country, including the President of North Macedonia and top business leaders from the country.
Students aged 11-15, with Macedonian origin, living in Macedonia or abroad.
Students interested in deepening their knowledge in the fields of coding and robotics.
The Open Call for 2022 is CLOSED.