Macedonia2025 is thrilled to announce the Zafirovski Executive Education Program 2023
Scholarship Recipients who started attending the EDP Kellogg blended program in May and
1. Goran Stojanovski, Head of Business at Scalefocus
2. Tatjana Trajkova, Associate Director Innovations, Strategic Projects, M&A at Alkaloid AD
3. Stevcho Risteski, B2B & ICT Sales Director at A1 Macedonia, A1 Telekom Austria Group
4. Zarko Dimitrioski, Managing Partner & Creative Director at BD GRUPA DOOEL (BDG
5. Toni Jankovski, Product Development & Innovation at Diners Club Macedonia
These exceptional individuals have been selected for their outstanding leadership potential and
commitment to professional development. We’re proud to partner with Kellogg School of
Management at Northwestern University, US to provide a dynamic and immersive educational
experience for our Macedonia2025 cohort.
The EDP program combines online learning and intensive in-person sessions, providing the
opportunity to engage with leading faculty members and industry experts, while also learning
from the diverse perspectives and experiences of their fellow peers. We’re confident that these
scholars will make the most of this opportunity to develop their leadership skills and contribute
to their organizations’ success.
Congratulations to the Zafirovski Executive Education Program 2023 Scholarship Recipients!
We can’t wait to hear about your experiences and achievements as you continue on your
professional development journeys.