To make Macedonia stronger, Macedonia2025 aims to be one of the leading think and do tank in the region. Our vision is to establish Council of Experts comprised of 300+ world-leading experts who will partner with Macedonia2025 to help make Macedonia’s economy, society, and quality of life stronger, both now and in the future. The Council of Experts will be the foundation of our think tank.
The Council of Experts will, when called upon, provide expert guidance, recommendations, analysis, quality assurance, access to funding and research for Macedonia2025.
The Council of Experts is a prestigious group. Members are leading experts in their field or sector of business. They have qualifications from world-renowned institutions or have business experience with leading or pioneering companies.
Their qualifications include (and are not limited to):
- They have completed (preferable) at least Master studies;
- Have certain number of years of experience in working as a C(x)O position (evaluated per individual basis);
- Have international experience gained through operating across-countries;
- Have an international reputation, or work at the forefront of their industry;
- Are nominated and approved by Board Members.
Last but not least, any final decision about granting a membership is at the discretion of Macedonia2025.
To learn more about this membership tier, please check the Council of Experts Outline.