GENERAL & PROFESSIONAL INFORMATION
1. Your Name and Surname (required)
2. Company (required)
3. Company adress (required)
4. Job Title: (required)
4.1. How long have you held this position? (required)
4.2.How many people do you supervise? (required)
5. Please provide us with your short bio (up to 200 words) and a high resolution photo (in jpg or png format)
1. Do you have a valid entry visa to the USA? (required)
2. Will your company cover the participant contribution and the travel costs? (required)
1. What does Macedonia2025 represent to you? (required)
2. Will you be able and willing to give back to the organization in the future? In which ways could you give back?(required)
Share contacts with our organization that could be part of the SummitBe available to mentor our alumniDonate to our education program personally or invite your company to become Macedonia2025 corporate partner
3. Will you be willing to get involved in knowledge-transfer lectures to younger managers and share the acquired skills? (required)
4. Is giving back important to you and why? (required)
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE CANDIDATE’S COMPANY
A significant part of this executive program is the executive mentorship offered to the participants. The mentorship takes place over the course of 6 months and the sessions are held at least 1 hour per month. It can be face-to-face or via technology, depending on where the mentor is located. Mentors provide insight, guidance, and often pointed advice and direction, based on their own experience and expertise.
1. Can the participant’s company CEO commit to be a mentor for other program participants? If yes, please state the name of the person that will commit to be a mentor and his/hers contact details.
2.Please provide us with a CEO evaluation for the recommended executive (100 words max) along with the development and career plans for him/ her: (required)
Written recommendation(s) by Macedonian Kellogg Alumni are strongly encouraged and will be taken into consideration.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR APPLICATION
1. EDP or ELP Application form
2. Upload your CV