For the purpose of developing new markets in the SEE region, Magnum Consulting Ltd. is opening job positions for their partner – MediaGuru. MediaGuru is a global media services company, working with both established corporate houses as well as new entrepreneurial ventures across the world. They specialize in creating successful media projects from scratch or revamping the existing ones on turnkey basis for better efficiency and profitability.
Typically they cover the entire process of the project right from business plan, planning & implementing the Infrastructure, technology, system integration, on-air look & feel, sets, manpower, content planning, training, dry run and eventually the hand-holding. MG’s biggest asset is its multi-dimensional team of experts and knowledge insight of the entire domain of Media.
The current open job positions in MediaGuru are:
Sales Manager for Document/Image Digitization AND Sales Manager for Audio/Video Digitization
The candidate would be responsible for:
- Key accounts and solicit new business;
- Providing techno-commercial solutions;
- Servicing existing accounts;
- Monitoring of competition;
- Representing the organization.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Knowledge of work flow of document/image digitization (preferably);
- Experience of selling and providing technical solutions;
- Market knowledge in the area of coatings etc. for developing new business with new and existing customers and new and existing products;
- Has desired personal attributes;
- Result focused;
- Business acumen.
Chosen candidates will go through a special training by professional managers of MediaGuru to enter and learn in the most successful way how to deal with this challenging positions.
More info about the investor – MediaGuru, India can be found on their official website www.mediaguru.com.
All CVs should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than 23 June.
Only relevant candidates will be contacted for interviews.