1. Could you please tell us how you discovered the Bitove Family Entrepreneurship program?
In 2018, I took part in the Leader Project – a leadership program organized by Macedonia2025 and supported by the Richard Ivey Business School in Canada. Since then, I’ve been following the organization’s activities closely, and I decided to apply when one of their invitations to the Entrepreneurship program caught my interest.
2. What prompted you to apply to the Bitove Family Entrepreneurship Program in partnership with CESO SACO and where did you see the need for having external consultancy in your company?
Our company’s vision is to become the best reliable web and SEO agency on a global scale. We aim to provide our clients with exceptional services ensuring their online success while at the same time, enabling our staff to grow and develop creatively and professionally. In order to reach and accomplish our goals and visions, we are open to receive advice from experts in the field. Working individually and as a team is always beneficial for the company’s growth, but the process of learning takes a lot longer. On the other hand, completing this initiative with the help of a program like yours would give us a more precise direction on how to improve ourselves, since you already have the knowledge that is ready to be consumed. This is therefore an opportunity that must be taken by everyone who is hungry for improvement and success. Gaining new insights, developing new skills, and expanding our expertise helped us move forward faster in a market that is already very saturated and dynamic.
3. How would the Bitove Family Entrepreneurship Program increase the organizational capacity and improve the overall competitiveness of the company?
The consultant was experienced in many fields that were relevant to us. Still, the highlight was the help we received in defining our value proposition and realizing what makes us different from the other agencies within the industry. This also set the basis for further organizational activities within our company. Furthermore, it helped us create a marketing strategy for our brand with which we will reach our ideal clients by conveying single-minded and consistent messages across all of the channels that we use for communication.
4. Can you please outline three main benefits from the program that are readily applicable in the daily work of your business?
Here are the three most valuable benefits for us:
- Get the game in play – take action and do not spend too much time on planning. Also, the following quote showed pure guidance: “Thinking too much leads to paralysis by analysis. It’s important to think things through, but many use thinking as a means of avoiding action.”
- Prioritize the activities following important or urgent methodologies
- Realize the difference between being a leader and being a manager, delegate the activities to the experts in the company and focus on workplace operations which will positively influence the growth of the company and the team.
5. Why should other Macedonian micro, small and medium enterprises apply to the Bitove Family Entrepreneurship Program?
We strongly recommend The Bitove Family Entrepreneurship Program to every company that wants to grow, fulfill its potential, and overtake its competition on the market. As a team that strives to develop professionally and individually within the company, we must learn and accept new and innovative methodologies.
If you want to be sure that the advice will come from the right place, a program like The Bitove Family Entrepreneurship Program is the real deal – consultation provided by real entrepreneurs who know the market inside and out is absolutely priceless.
- Information about the company
SmartClick is a web and SEO Agency that takes your website on the first page of Google and keeps it there by offering Website Development and SEO services as one inclusive and coherent service. Our mission is “To ensure that our client stands out in the sea of competitors through their digital presence”.