Application Deadline is 01.04.2020
Do you have a business idea, but you don’t know if you are on the right path?
Do you need practical knowledge to improve your business?
Learn all the steps for starting and running a successful business. Apply for the free Business and Entrepreneurship Development Training – the LEADER Project.
Macedonia2025 announces an Open Call for the LEADER project, which will be held for the 13th time from 04-16 May 2020 in Skopje. The LEADER project has been implemented in cooperation with Ivey Business School – Western University, which have been successfully implementing the program since 1991. This completely free program is a ten-day Management and Business Administration (MBA) training that encourages and energizes Macedonian entrepreneurs to develop local or regional business solutions that will create new opportunities for social and economic development.
Entrepreneurs will have the opportunity to develop their analytical skills and fully develop their business sense. In addition, entrepreneurs will be able to work closely with the LEADER project instructors to transform their ideas into actual businesses or to introduce innovation in the operations of their already existing businesses. No matter which group you belong to, the LEADER project will help you get a step closer in achieving your goals!
- Company owners
- Young professionals who want to turn their business idea into reality
- Everyone interested in deepening their knowledge in the field of business and entrepreneurship
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Solid presentation and communication skills
- Possessing an innovative business idea or business with growth potential
- Curiosity for gaining new knowledge and desire to advance one’s business idea or existing business
- Possibility for attendance each working day for four hours during the two-week training
- You will learn the skills and tools needed to properly run a business through the interactive “case study” learning method
- You will gain valuable knowledge and skills for each stage of business development related to strategy, finance, marketing, promotion, sales and growth
- You will be able to identify the biggest obstacles to running your business, in collaboration with the instructors
- Upon completion of the lectures, candidates will have the opportunity for scheduling an individual mentoring session with one of the instructors
The lectures are prepared and delivered by highly qualified instructors and mentors from the Ivey Business School – Western University in Canada.
Date and Location:
This year the LEADER project will take place from 4-16 May 2020.
LEADER project lectures will take place every working day from 12 pm to 4 pm in Skopje. The exact location will be announced soon.
In order to apply, you need to submit the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Completed application, available at the following link HERE
- Short biography – CV
- Descriptive biography of up to 200 words
- Color photography
- Pre-selection of the applications on behalf of an expert commission
- Selection of successful candidates by 20 April 2020
- Notifying all selected candidates and sending the required materials for participation by 30 April 2020
Important Notice: Certificates will be given only to the participants who attend a minimum eight days of training.
The LEADER project – a ten-day Management and Business Administration (MBA) training values USD 500 per participant. Depending on the quality of the applications received, the number of scholarships may vary from the one in previous years.
As our beneficiaries, you are expected to be involved in some of Macedonia2025’s programs and activities. After a certain period of the program completion, beneficiaries are also required to complete a survey on the impact of the training on their business or in the development of their business idea.
We look forward to receiving your applications!