The 2022 School of Policies will be organized in the spirit of democratic political values, promotion and protection of human rights and freedoms, political pluralism, mutual tolerance, unity and solidarity. Therefore, the School will strive to connect participants with different professional experience and background, who have a desire to contribute to the positive development of the society with their knowledge and skills, through five educational seminars with eminent lecturers and trainers from the country and abroad.
Participants in the 2022 School of Policies will have the opportunity to:
- improve their knowledge on topics of democracy, sustainable development, European integration and communications, while understanding the process of policy making;
- attend lectures and interactive workshops by top domestic and international experts;
- work individually and in groups with prominent individuals – their peers from the social and political life in the country;
- strengthen their communication, leadership and soft skills;
- gain access to current literature on the topics and participate in related social debates;
- make significant contacts and network with experts in the fields covered by the School.
The School will be held from March to November 2022, on weekends.
More information about the Open call for the Policy School for 2022 (criteria for participation, required documents for application, selection process and other useful information) can be found here
The application deadline is open until February 22, 2022.