Macedonia2025 has signed an exclusive agreement with the Kellogg School of Management (KSM) to provide scholarships to their globally renowned Kellogg Executive Development Program under the Zafirovski Executive Education Program Scholarships.. This new and exciting executive development program was officially launched at the Macedonia2025 Summit.
This program will enhance the competencies and performance of the Macedonian leaders and will contribute to the further development of the Macedonian economy and workforce. KSM is part of Northwestern University, whose school of business is ranked first in the world, according to Economist’s survey for 2017
The program consists of 3 weeks at the Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University and additional opportunities for: mentoring, networking and experiential learning.
The Kellogg School of Management and Macedonia2025 have a common interest in providing and delivering world-class executive education to business leaders from Macedonia. This will enhance their competencies and performance and will contribute to the further development of the Macedonian economy and workforce. KSM is part of Northwestern University, whose school of business is ranked third in the United States and second in the US Employer survey. Macedonia2025 wishes to express gratitude to the Kellogg School of management and the <strong>Robin and Mike Zafirovski Foundation for supporting the Macedonia2025 Executive and Leadership Development program.
- CXOs/ Senior Executives with 10+ years of experience for Executive Development Program
- CXOs/ Senior Executives with 15+ years of experience for Advanced Management Program
- Supported by their CEO
- Strongly motivated to be part of the program and to give back to the country and Macedonia2025
HOW THIS INVESTMENT WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
- Inspire the next generation of Business leaders in Macedonia
- Stimulate economic development by helping to promote Foreign Investment and assisting in the promotion of Export development
- Provide access to globally recognized Executive Education Training
- Ensure these executives become role models for future generations
- A long-term investment in human capital – to educate and mentor business executives and to support economic development through future business leadership
- We are building a stronger future for Macedonia
Download the Open Call
Download the Kellog AMP Application
Download the Kellog EDP Application
Download the Applicant Assessment Form