Macedonia2025 announces the 2022 Open Call for the Zafirovski Executive Education Program, which provides scholarships to the globally renowned Kellogg School of Management.
The Zafirovski Executive Education Program of Macedonia2025, in partnership with the Kellogg School of Management (KSM), provides scholarships for Macedonian business leaders to the globally renowned Kellogg Executive Development Program. The program aims to enhance the competencies and performance of Macedonian business leaders and contribute to the further development of the Macedonian economy and society.
Since 1908, the Kellogg School of Management has been at the forefront of transforming business education. Kellogg is a global business school with a vibrant community of faculty, staff, students and alumni who shape the practice of business and organizations around the world. Kellogg brings a blend of theory and practice to its rigorous academic experience, creating dynamic learning environment. Watch the promotional video of the Kellogg School of Management HERE.
The Robin and Mike Zafirovski Foundation and the Kellogg School of Management support the Zafirovski Executive Education Program. Our organization and the Macedonian business community sincerely appreciate their dedication and commitment towards supporting the development of the future 100 business leaders in the country. By supporting the growth of the business leaders, we hope that they become progressive members of the Macedonian society and contribute towards building a stronger nation.
The Zafirovski Executive Education Program offers three (3) scholarships for the Executive Development Program (EDP)
The Executive Development Program transforms organizational leaders. It equips top-performing, mid-level to senior managers to make decisions and take strategic action based upon both traditional and innovative business practices. Participants build skills and awareness as they realize their potential for assuming general management roles. This intensive program focuses on highly immersive and supportive learning environment in which business operates, the key functional areas of management, the development and implementation of corporate and business strategy and the promotion of organizational learning. With a finger on the pulse of business, Kellogg ensures the curriculum keeps pace with the ever-evolving challenges and complexity of executive leadership.
- The program consists of three weeks of Kellogg Executive Development Program (EDP) delivered by the Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University, USA;
- Each participant is responsible for the preparation and presentation of a individual capstone project for a specific business in Macedonia.
- Each participant contributes with a fee of $7000 USD, which includes lodging and most meals
- the total value of the program is approx. $33,550 per participant (blended experience) or $35,550 per participant (in-person sessions);
- Additionally, each participant covers his/her transport cost.
The program additionally offers: Comprehensive Leadership Accelerator Opportunities: mentoring, networking, experiential learning, recognition and benefits via Kellogg Alumni Status, as well as ongoing support.
- High-performing middle to senior management executives on a path to becoming general managers;
- At least 10 years of professional experience;
- Functional senior leaders who must interface with other functional areas outside of their expertise;
- Principals of small and medium sized firms, and entrepreneurs or owners of small companies with growth potential.
- Candidates must be fully supported by existing employer.
- Written recommendations by Macedonian Kellogg Alumni are strongly encouraged and will be taken into consideration. Please see a list of our Alumni HERE
- We strongly encourage female candidates to apply!
Optional Item: Leadership Coaching Package at a price of $2500
Leadership coaching is provided for those who want to maximize their impact as a leader. You will work one-on-one with an experienced Kellogg leadership coach who is familiar with the program’s content. With your coach, you will set goals and discuss leadership strategies to meet the challenges of your specific position. On-site coaching sessions occur during the early mornings, lunchtimes or evenings.
The 2022 Executive Education Program: Upcoming Session Dates
- Blend of live virtual and in-person delivery sessions from April 12 – June 17, 2022(Dates: Live Virtual Zoom Half-Days: April 12: Program orientation (required); April 13: Networking event (optional); April 25-29, 2022: Faculty sessions (required) and May 3-4 and 16-20, 2022 Faculty sessions (required); while In-Person Full Days: June 4: welcome dinner reception (optional); June 5-17, 2022: Faculty sessions (required) at Evanston Campus, Illinois, USA)
- In-person sessions take place from October 30 – November 18, 2022 (Week 1&2: Evanston campus; Week 3: Chicago campus)
Three scholarships are available for 2022
How to apply?
Download the EDP Application Form. HERE
Download the Applicant Assessment Form. HERE
Once completed, please send the EDP Application Form and the Applicant Assessment Form, together with a Resume and your recent photograph to email@example.com.
To see written/video testimonials from Macedonian Kellogg Alumni, click HERE.
The Call is only open to Macedonian executives and managers of companies located in Macedonia, who plan to develop their professional career in the Republic of Macedonia and contribute towards the economic development of the country.
Scholarship recipients of Macedonia2025 education programs in the previous three years are not qualified to apply. Please note that applicants from companies whose employees have not been previous scholarship recipients of this program will be prioritized.
The Open Call for Kellogg EDP closes on March 1, 2022.