Macedonia2025 as one of the partner organizations of the Presidential Center for Political Education shares a call for students of the School of Politics for 2021.
The School of Politics of the Presidential Center for Political Education will be organized in the spirit of democratic political values, promotion, and protection of human rights and freedoms, political pluralism, mutual tolerance, unity, and solidarity. Therefore, the School will strive to connect participants with different professional experiences and backgrounds, who have a desire to contribute to the positive development of the society with their knowledge and skills, through four educational seminars with eminent lecturers and trainers from the country and abroad.
Participants in the School of Politics will have the opportunity to:
– improve their knowledge on topics of democracy, sustainable development, European integration and communications, while understanding the process of policymaking;
– attend lectures and interactive workshops by top domestic and international experts;
– work individually and in groups with prominent individuals – their peers from the social and political life in the country;
– strengthen their communication, leadership, and soft skills;
– gain access to current literature on the topics and participate in related social debates;
– make significant contacts and network with experts in the fields covered by the School.
The course will be held from March to November 2021, on weekends. Attendance at all four educational seminars is mandatory. Participants who complete this course will receive a certificate.
Do not miss the great opportunity to strengthen your knowledge and improve your skills, as well as to exchange experiences with other participants, lecturers, and experts!
For more information about the call, find out HERE.