Igor Lukšić was an official candidate for the UN Secretary General at 2016, Prime minister from 2010 to 2012, Deputy Prime minister and minister for affairs and European integration from 2012 to 2016, minister of finance in the period of 2004 to 2010, member of the parliament of Montenegro 2001-03 and member of the parliament of Serbia and Montenegro 2003-06. Presently, Lukšić is with PwC as southeast Europe public sector director.
Spending most of his professional career up to date in the public sector and serving in several governmental positions, Lukšić was committed to political and economic freedoms giving boost to many economic and political reforms. Lukšić advocated for transparency, put emphasis on dialogue and proactive approach both related to internal and foreign relations. While prime minister of Montenegro, he opened accession talks with the EU and completed accession to the WTO. When finance minister of Montenegro, he obtained the first ever credit rating, sold the first Eurobonds and made significant steps to improve Doing Business ranking. As a foreign minister Lukšić was among the key cabinet members working to meet NATO membership conditions and was crucial in launching Western Balkans 6 initiative.
Igor Lukšić holds a PhD in economics of transition, he is married and a father of three.
The EARLY BIRD price for the Summit tickets end on the 1st of September, you still have time to register at a discounted price and save up to 25%!
- 100 Euros for Micro and Small Enterprises (up to 10 employees) and for non- governmental organizations (NGO’s)
- 200 Euros for a regular Summit ticket
The fee includes:
· All summit materials
· Participation in all working sessions
· Refreshments during panel session breaks and light lunch on November 1 & 2 Summit Cocktail
· Reception on November 1
· Access to the “Get in the Ring” youth business idea pitching competition on October 31
· Community Outreach Program participation on November 3
Register now at http://mk2025summit.com/