About the program
The program allows Macedonian companies to be advised and supported by experienced Canadian consultants with rich experience and top achievements. The consultants will work on the specific challenges faced by Macedonian companies, contributing to faster growth, higher competitiveness and internationalization of companies.
Each company will be matched with a consultant whose expertise and experience match the company’s needs. The consultants will transfer the best business tools, processes and systems to improve the organizational, production, analytical and marketing processes of the companies, through trainings and mentoring, for a duration of two to four months. The main sectors covered by the consultants include: finance, tourism and hospitality, agri-business, ICT, natural resource management, renewable energy sources, food industry etc., although the program does not exclude any sector.
The program was established in collaboration with CESO SACO (Canadian Executive Service Organization). CESO SACO is a Canadian organization with 50 years of experience in the field of international economic development. The organization works to develop the private sector and strengthen the structures that encourage economic and social changes at the local, national and international levels.
What does Macedonia2025 provide?
As part of the program, Macedonia2025 covers all consulting costs. Also, the organization evaluates applications, conducts the entire selection process, schedules interviews with an international committee and representatives from CESO SACO.
What should the company provide?
Representatives of the organization continuously monitor the cooperation between consultants and companies. Companies should ensure:
- A person from the company who will be constantly available to the advisor, will cooperate with him most closely during the visit and has a good command of the English language
- Accommodation and food expenses during the advisor’s entire stay
- Local travel expenses for the advisor (if required)
Who can apply?
The program is intended for micro, small and medium-sized companies* that meet the following conditions:
- At least one year of the company’s existence;
- The owner and manager of the company is a Macedonian citizen and resident;
- A person from the company who will be constantly available to the consultant, will cooperate most closely with him/her during the visit and has a good knowledge of English;
- High level of commitment from the company’s management;
- In good financial condition (there is an opportunity to implement the changes and recommendations from the consultant);
- They meet the criteria for micro, small and medium companies.
Preferably work in the following activities: finance, tourism and catering, agribusiness, ICT, natural resource management, renewable energy sources, food industry, etc.
*Preference will be given to companies that are export-oriented and offer innovative solutions.
How to apply?
Please submit the following documents:
- Completed application in English, which you can download here; (tuka da se zeme linkot od makedonskata verzija, od linkot pogore)
- A brief description of your company, as well as why you need a consultant (in English);
- Additional company documents, brochures or catalogs are welcome.
All interested companies should submit the documents to the following email – firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have further questions, please contact us at email@example.com or call 02/3161015.