Biography: Ideas are cheap – execution makes the difference. I’m transferring my experience (aka lots of mistakes) to help scaling businesses and investors to avoid them!
– I get tech and business – technical strategic marketing and business development
– I articulate the correct product-market-fit – strategic business development with over 10 years of experience in a variety of sector most notably in the security and defense, wireless communications, device manufacturers
– I help with relationship management (not the marital type) – comprehensive Go-To-Market strategy planning and execution
– I herd cats around the world – ecosystem development (Co-Chair of the Light Communications Alliance).
– I make sure everyone has a shared vision – international standardization (Chair of IEEE 802.11bb, Vice-Chair of IEEE 802.15.13)