Kellogg School of Management is part of Northwestern University, whose school of business is ranked first in the world, according to The Economist’s Survey for 2017, second in the US Employer Survey and third in the United States
Macedonia2025 and the Kellogg School of Management have a common interest in providing and delivering world-class executive education to business leaders from Macedonia. The Zafirovski Executive Education Program consists of three-week executive training and offers additional opportunities for mentoring, networking and experiential learning. Since its inception, fourteen applicants have successfully taken part in the program, while six candidates are in the process of completing this year’s Zafirovski Executive Education Program.
Macedonia2025 strives to engage the program participants after the training completion, therefore it has recently established the Kellogg School of Management: Alumni Club. It is our aim to ensure that these selected executives become role models for future generations. It perfectly fits into the mission of our organization of supporting the economic growth and helping build a stronger nation, with strong business leaders, as well as our culture of giving back to the community and country. Thus, some of the proposed activities of the Kellogg Alumni Club include:
- Stimulating economic development by helping promote foreign investment and assisting in the promotion of export development;
- Providing mentorship to talented young individuals as part of the established Support Fund for Talented Students called “Talents Today – Leaders Tomorrow”;
- Holding the position of a LEADER Project Chair (prestigious entrepreneurship program brought by Macedonia2025 and the renowned Richard Ivey School of Business in London, Ontario – Canada);
- Supporting and assisting the organization’s promotion, networking and outreach activities;
- Other personally proposed modes of engagement.
Macedonia2025 wishes to express gratitude to the Robin and Mike Zafirovski Foundation and the Kellogg School of Management for supporting this leadership development program. The program takes place every year in June/October. The next open call for new applicants will be announced in November 2019.