PhD Kocho Angjushev is elected as Deputy Prime Minister in the Government of the Republic of Macedonia on May 31st 2017.
- In 1998 – completes his doctoral studies in the field of mechanics and dynamics of machines at the University “Ss. Cyril and Methodius”.
- In 1995 – received a Master degree at the Institute of Mechanics.
- In 1992 – graduated from the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering of the University “Ss. Cyril and Methodius” in Skopje, average grade of 9.36/10.
- From 1998-2017 – professor at Faculty of Mechanical Engineering in Skopje.
- In 1999 – guest professor in Loughborough University, United Kingdom.
- From 2000-2002 – Assistant General Director in Electric Power Company of Macedonia.
- From 2003-2017 – Founder and CEO of Fero Invest DOO Group.
- From 2004-2017 – member and subsequently vice president of the Economic Chamber of Macedonia.
- From 2013-2017 – President of the Macedonian Energy Association.