Experience the best business education in Macedonia that money can’t buy!
Macedonia2025 announces an open call for the LEADER Project for the 12th time, which this year will take place from 6 May – 17 May in Skopje. The Ivey School of Business has been organizing the LEADER Project since 1991. This free-of-charge program is an MBA-styled, ten-day workshop that empowers entrepreneurs to develop local business solutions that create opportunities for their communities.
Entrepreneurs will have the opportunity to develop their analytical and decision-making skills, as well as their overall business acumen. Additionally, these entrepreneurs can work closely with LEADER Project instructors to turn an idea into a viable business or to make novelties in the working of their already established companies. Whether entrepreneurs are looking to start a new business or grow their existing business, LEADER Project will bring them much closer to the realization of their goals!
- Each instructor coaches multiple entrepreneurs on real business problems ranging from finance, marketing, strategy and growth;
- Each participant during the training will identify a key business problem or obstacle they hope to solve with the tools they learn throughout the LEADER Project;
- Participants gain many skills that did not have before in: marketing, communication and leadership.
Who should apply?
- Company owners;
- Young professionals who are passionate about bringing their business idea to life.
Date and Location
The LEADER Project will take place from 6 May – 17 May.
Lectures will be held every working day from 12 pm to 4 pm at City Hall Center in Skopje.
Please bear in mind that only participants who attend a minimum of 8 days of the training, will be awarded with the official Leader Project Certificate.
How to apply?
To apply please provide the following items to email@example.com:
- Fillable PDF application form, which can be downloaded HERE.
- Biography of up to 200 words
- Color photo