Zafirovski Executive Education Program
Macedonia2025 has signed an exclusive agreement with the Kellogg School of Management (KSM) to provide scholarships to their globally renowned Kellogg Executive Development Program under the Zafirovski Executive Education Program Scholarships. Scholarship applications are now open as of December 1, 2016 with strong competition for places expected from top Macedonian executives and entrepreneurs. This new and exciting executive development program was officially launched at the Macedonia2025 Summit.
The Kellogg School of Management and Macedonia2025 have a common interest in providing and delivering world-class executive education to business leaders from Macedonia. This will enhance their competencies and performance and will contribute to the further development of the Macedonian economy and workforce. KSM is part of Northwestern University, whose school of business is ranked third in the United States and second in the US Employer survey. Macedonia2025 wishes to express gratitude to the Kellogg School of management and the Robin and Mike Zafirovski Foundation for supporting the Macedonia2025 Executive and Leadership Development program. Will Garrett, Chief Operating Officer, Kellogg School of Management has stated:“We admire the mission of Macedonia2025 and are pleased to be part of this exciting new program commencing in early 2017, which will help train future business leaders from Macedonia.”
The program consists of:
- Kellogg Executive Development Program (3 weeks) at the Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University, USA
- Each participant contributes $6000: Fee includes lodging and most meals
- The total value of the program exceeds $35000
- Each participant cover his/hers transport cost
Plus: Comprehensive Leadership Accelerator Opportunities: Mentoring, networking, experiential learning, ongoing support
Target participant: CXOs/ Senior Executives with 10+ years of experience and with significant upward mobility, fully supported by existing employer. Goal of 6 participants in 2017.
The 2017 Executive Education Sessions take place on:
June 4 - June 23, 2017 OR October 15 - November 3, 2017 at Evanston campus, Illinois, USA
HOW THIS INVESTMENT WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
- Inspire the next generation of Business leaders in Macedonia
- Stimulate economic development by helping to promote Foreign Investment and assisting in the promotion of Export development
- Provide access to globally recognized Executive Education Training
- Ensure these executives become role models for future generations
- A long-term investment in human capital – to educate and mentor business executives and to support economic development through future business leadership
- We are building a stronger future for Macedonia
For more details, please see the below listed documents:
- Presentation conducted by Mike Zafirovski → HERE
- Program Details (Who Should Attend) → HERE
- Application form → HERE
- Participant profile → HERE
Send your application form at email@example.com
Applications close at February 1, 2017.